CTVD Bug Report Guidelines
- Please provide as much of this information as possible to
email@example.com. The more information you provide, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bugs you report.
- There are some sections you may want to duplicate. For example, if you see the
same bug on two different computers, it would help to know what two computers you are using. Or if the bug involves several other programs, it would help to know about as much as you can tell us about the programs.
Here is an easy way to provide us with all the information we need about your computer (we only need this information to solve the bug and this information will never be used for any other purpose or made available to any outside person or company).
This will tell us about your hardware, your Mac OS version, and other software you have installed that could be affecting CTVD.
- Select "About This Mac" from your Apple menu.
- In the "About This Mac" dialog, press the "More Info..." button.
- This will launch the "System Profiler" program. From its "File" menu, select "Save As...". You will get a "Save" dialog that will let you save information about your computer configuration.
- In the "Save" dialog's "File Format" popup menu, select "Rich Text Format (RTF)".
- Save the file to someplace convenient for you. Your desktop might be a good place.
- From the "System Profiler's" "File" menu, select "Quit System Profiler".
- Attach the file you saved in step 5 to the email with your bug report.
Thank you for your assistance in helping to make CTVD a better program!
- What programs were you running with CTVD?
- Please describe carefully, step by step, what you did:
- What did you expect to happen?
- What actually did happen?